12/03/2019 do 16/03/2019
* Develop and refine a perspective on the broad range of orthopaedic knowledge, care and surgical practice.
* Expand and integrate an understanding of the scientific and clinical tenets of orthopaedic surgery to better prevent and treat musculoskeletal disease.
* Develop an understanding of economic and practice management challenges that can lead to strategies that protect continued access to care for patients and viability of the profession.
* Provide a forum to strengthen professional relationships and develop networks that lead to better patient care, individual surgeon career satisfaction, and a more robust profession as a whole.
* To facilitate a personalized educational experience through a comprehensive offering of instructional courses, symposia, and scientific presentations.
* Support a forum for discussion of current issues in orthopaedics including patient safety, advocacy, practice management, technology, and culturally competent care.
* Offer complementing formats to facilitate career-long education that meets the expectations and requirements of patients, colleagues and Maintenance of Certification.
* To provide a forum for the presentation of basic and clinical research with current as well as future potential applications in the management of patients with musculoskeletal disease or injury.
* Synthesize a basis for the practice of delivering evidence based, cost effective orthopaedic care, both patient centered and population based.
* Integrate current basic science, translational research, and state-of- the art procedures and technology into clinical practice.
* Become more informed and involved in advocacy issues related to orthopaedics.
* To provide a forum for resident education on current clinical practice, relevant basic science, practice management, and advocacy issues in preparation for careers as competent and ethical orthopaedic surgeons.
29. marta 2018.
13. marta 2018.